· Type :Light & Dark
· Size :50cmx30m, 50cmx25m, 75cmx30m
· Specifications :
Good elastic and washable
Eco-solvent transfer paper
Application: cotton facric
Ink: printing and cutting, eco-solvent ink
Time: 25 seconds for light eco-solvent paper and 30 seconds for dark eco- solvent paper
Temperature: 180 degree for light eco-solvent transfer paper and 165 degree for dark eco-solvent transfer paper
Instruction for using:
1.Printing: To select the eco-solvent inkjet printer, finished of the eco-solvent transfer paper’s placement, to set the suitable data for printing, finished of well-edited pattern on the eco-solvent transfer paper.
2. Cutting: Automatic / Manual running of pattern contour cutting.
3. Moving: To peel off the pattern, and the pattern hollow blank surround, then coated a dedicated transfer film on the surface of pattern finished of cutting, finally the pattern finished of cut move to the transfer film.
4. Transferring: The light color eco-solvent thermal transfer paper is just used for light color fabric materials’ pattern transferring.
- The dark color eco-solvent thermal transfer paper is used for dark or light color fabric materials’ pattern
5. Heat press transfer processing
- Heat press machine preheats to the setting temperature of 185 °C. for 15--25 second using high pressure.
- Briefly heat the fabric for 5 second to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx.5 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges.
- Place transfer paper onto fabric with the printed image facing downwards.
- heat press machine at 185°C, for 15--25 second.
- Press the machine down within 10~15 seconds, move the machine up and the fabric / media, peel off the eco solvent transfer paper film from the fabric / media after cooling.